Airport transfers to and from Lodwar Airport
kaributaxi.com allows you to book airport transfer to and from Lodwar Airport.
Lodwar is growing at am impressive pace.
The nation wide newspaper noted that Lodwar is rising to be an investment hub, read here for more.
You may be vising Lodwar either for business, Educational Purpose, govenrment or just leisure.
Once you have booked a flight and you have also booked a hotel, the next thing is to decide how exactly will you leave the airport to your hotel, offfice, school or destination.
Thats where we come in to make your travels easy and seamless.
We provide airport trasfers to and from Lodwar Airport with ease.
About Lodwar Town
Lodwar is the largest town in north-western Kenya, located west of Lake Turkana on the A1 road. Its main industries are basket weaving and tourism.
The discovery of oil has been a blessing for the people of Lodwar.
The town that has for long been associated with extreme famine, is turning into an investment destination for real estate and hotels.
The town sits some approximately 510 kilometers North of Nairobi.
About Lodwar Airport.
The IATA code for Lodwar airport is LOK.
Lodwar Airport Serves Flights from Wilson Airport, Nairobi International Airport and Eldoret Airport
Nairobi to Lodwar flights price
The Average Nairobi to Lodwar flight price averages at 80 USD. This however may vary depending on demand.
You can check the prices od the specific airlines or through online travel agents and meta search websites.
Airlines Flying to Lodwar Airport.
The route from Wilson Airport to Lodwar Airport has attracted several Airlines, some of them include
Skyward Airlines Website
Fly540 Airlines Website
Safali Link: Website
You can book your flights through this website or through your favorite travel agent.
Why you need a transfer to and from Lodwar Airport
Once you have secured your flight ticket, the next worry is how will you leave the airport to your destination.
Whether you are travelin for business, leisure or any other reason, a pre-booked airport transfer is the best option.
You will have a sense of peace of mind knowing that someone will pick you from the airport and whisk you to your destination seamlessly
Why you need to book a transfer with kaributaxi.com website
This is how to book
- Head to the booking engine
- Choose point to point - For an airport pick up, you can select your airport and destination that is close to your hotel.
- Select your pick up point
- Select your drop off point
- Select your preferred vehicle
- Then book and pay
- You will get a confirmation voucher in your email
Below are our strengths.
- We are reliable - Meaning we have to pick you despite flight delays or custom delays, our driver will wait for you until you disembark from the gate.
- Professional and friendly drivers - Our drivers are trained to conduct themselves professionally. They will never ask for tips, they will also describe the touristic attractions to you and also are neat.
- Integrity and honesty - Whether you forget your hat, or your 300 usd camera, it will be safe in our vehicles, we will make plans to drop it to your hotel. But we really try it does not happen.
- Easy to Book procedure: We have a very user friendly booking engine. Once you complete the booking you will receive vouchers on your email address. We will also confirm in person.
- Great Prices - Our Prices are very competitive. We give you value for money.
- Private Car - no sharing: Unless on special request, our transfers are private.
- Modern vehicles: We endeavor to keep our fleet as new as possible. All our vehicles must have a working air conditioner and clean interior.
- Baby seats & booster available: We provide these on special request.
- Door to Door service: We provide a door to door service. Whether it is your first time to Mombasa or you are a frequent visitor, we will drop you at your hotels door step.
Meet and greet - Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals area holding a sign with your name on it.
Free waiting time - WE do not charge waiting time, whether your flight delays or you get delayed by custom procedures.
Online Booking - You are able to do online booking and get your vourcher directly. You do not need to call us or email us. The sae way you book a flight or a hotel. So seemless!
We monitor your flight - Some times there are last minute flight chnages. We will use your flight number on the booking to monitor your landing.
Licenced Operators - We use only licenced and unoformed operators / drivers who have beed trained well.
- Add ons- Vehicle booster & baby seats on request
Where else do we operate
Kaributaxi.com is an airport transfer company that started operations in the year 2015 but was incorporated in the year 2016.
It was formed with an aim of providing convenient transfers of clients from airports to hotels / resorts around East Africa.
It has grown to become of the leading transfers company, especially due its pre-booked services.
Karibu Taxi offers airport transfers in the following airports.
You can feel secure while booking with us.
- Nairobi Airport (NBO),
- Mombasa Airport (MBA),
- Wilson Airport (WIL),
- Kisumu Airport (KIS),
- Eldoret Airport (EDL),
- Ukunda Airport (UKA),
- Zanzibar Airport (ZNZ),
- Dar es Salam Airport (DAR),
- Arusha Airport (ARK),
- Malindi Airport (MYD),
- Kigali Airport (KGL)